Proclaim the Word of God in ESTONIA, the country which suffered for 50 years under Soviet occupation and is considered to be one of the most secular countries in the world.
Look inside of Home of Hope with 360° pictures
Decription of Home of Hope rooms
- Big classroom--36 seats with tables
- Small classroom--16 seats with tables
- Big & small classrooms merged--56 seats with tables
- Medium classroom--16 seats with tables
- Reading room/small group class--8 seats around round table
- Chapel--15 seats
- Multipurpose main hall-club room (including reading room)
- TAT’s main office and dean’s office
- Multipurpose pop-up office & spiritual mentoring center for pastors & lay leaders--8 seats with tables
- Room for pastoral care center
- Christian Radio office and 3 studios
- Guest apartment/dorm & prospectively also office space
- Storage & archive space
- Storage room
- Server room
- 9 parking spaces in the underground parking lot
GRADUATES DURING 3 YEARS
My name is Robert Bunder and today I have the opportunity to share the story how God found me.
I was born in 1998 to a non-Christian family. I was raised by my mother. I have never met my father. When I grew up I did not have any connections with God or church. I did not go to Sunday school and I did not have a single Christian friend.
My name is Eva-Maria, I’m 15 years old and I come from a Christian family. My home church is St. Peter’s in Tartu. I used to go to church every Sunday and attended a Sunday school when I was younger. Nowadays I can’t make it to church that often but try to go there as much as possible. My personal faith has grown a lot in the past 6 months.
My name is Agne. I’m 38 years old Home of Hope Bible School student.
When I first time heard from radio advertisement about new Bible School I felt strong desire to take part of these studies. I felt need to know more about the Bible that has been changing lives of so many people in the world and has been inspiration for them.